Chrysalis Therapeutic Support Services supports adult clients, children and young people with
disabilities to enjoy the same rights to inclusion & freedom from exploitation as all citizens.
Chrysalis Therapeutic Support Services offers a diverse range of trauma-informed person-centred
therapeutic supports services for children, young people, families, that are designed to help people to
‘create the future’ that they want. We support our clients to learn new skills to improve their
quality life, relationships and sense of belonging.
Chrysalis is committed to the National Standard for Disability Service Providers and the NSW Disability Service Standards and aims to uphold ethical practices at all times. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients.
There are six National Standards that apply to disability service providers.
1. Rights: The service promotes individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making and actively prevents abuse, harm, neglect and violence.
2. Participation and Inclusion: The service works with individuals and families, friends and carers to promote opportunities for meaningful participation and active inclusion in society.
3. Individual Outcomes: Services and supports are assessed, planned, delivered and reviewed to build on individual strengths and enable individuals to reach their goals.
4. Feedback and Complaints: Regular feedback is sought and used to inform individual and organisation-wide service reviews and improvement.
5. Service Access: The service manages access, commencement and leaving a service in a transparent, fair, equal and responsive way.
6. Service Management: The service has effective and accountable service management and leadership to maximise outcomes for individuals.
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
Disability Services Act 1993 and NSW Disability Service Standards, with an emphasis on NSW Behaviour Support Policy.
To read more about NSW Behaviour Support Policy click here